Have you been taking the time to keep your smile clean and clear of bacteria and other tooth hazards? Are you doing enough or is your oral health care in need of an overhaul? The benefits of improving your oral health include:
– Have you actively avoided oral health perils such as mouth jewelry?
– Have you made sure to use oral health care amenities that have been recommended or approved by your dentist or feature the ADA Seal of Acceptance given out by the American Dental Association?
– Have you avoided snacks that can regularly chip and crack your teeth, such as hard candies?
– Have you avoided cavity-causing substances such as sodas and sugary sweets?
– Have you always stored your toothbrush in a safe location that is free from contamination?
– Have you known your dental history?
– Have you actively attend your scheduled checkups and professional cleanings with your dentist?
– Have you made sure to use the proper routines when brushing and flossing daily?
To schedule an oral examination of your dental health at [practice_name], simply book an appointment at our dentist office in [city], [state], with Dr. [doctor_name] and the rest of our team. We can be reached at [phone]. We are here to proudly keep you and your smile healthy and happy.